Harmony Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
A Center for Health and Wellness www.HarmonyACM.com
Book: see the picture on the left
Surface Anatomy of Acupuncture — An Anatomical Guide for Point Location
Heming Zhu, Tatyana Maltseva and Kimberlea Freeman
Xlibris Corporation, USA, 2009
1. Heming Zhu. Wisdom of Wellness in Chinese Medicine. Acupuncture Today. February 2012, 13(2): 32
2. Heming Zhu with Pamela Howard. The Soul of the School: Philosophy in Action. Sun and Moon, Journal of the Maryland Acupuncture Society. 2009, 20(1): 2-4.
3. Heming Zhu with Kimberlea Freeman. The Sages Treat Pre-illness. Roots and Branches, Tai Sophia Institute Newsletter. 2008. Winter Issue, page 2.
4. Fan T, Schmidtmann A, Xi S, Briones V, Zhu Heming, Suh HC, Gooya J, Keller JR, Xu H, Roayaei J, Anver M, Ruscetti S, Muegge K. DNA hypomethylation caused by Lsh deletion promotes erythroleukemia development. Epigenetics. 2008;3(3):134-42.
5. Sichuan Xi, Heming Zhu, Theresa Geiman, Hong Xu, Anja Schmittman and Kathrin Muegge. Lsh mediated methylation controls Hox gene silencing. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2007 Sep 4;104(36):14366-71.
6. Heming Zhu, Sichuan Xi, Theresa Geiman, Anja Schmittmman, Taiping Chen, En Li and Kathrin Muegge. Lsh is involved in de novo methylation of DNA. The EMBO Journal, 2006, Jan. 25(2):335.
7. Helene Varoqui, Heming Zhu, Eberhard Weihe, and Jeffrey D. Erickson. Identification of the differentiation-associated Na+/Pi transporter as a novel vesicular glutamate transporter expressed in a distinct set of glutamatergic synapses. J. Neuroscience, 2002, 22(1): 142.
8. Heming Zhu, Janet Duerr, Helene Varoqui, James B. Rand and Jeffrey D. Erickson. Analysis of point mutants in the Caenorhabditis elegans vesicular acetylcholine transporter reveals domains involved in substrate translocation. J Biological Chemistry, 2001 Nov 9; 276(45): 41580.
9. Helene Varoqui, Heming Zhu, Dongdong Yao, Hong Ming, and Jeffrey D. Erickson. Cloning and functional identification of a neuronal glutamine transporter. J. Biological Chemistry, 2000, 275(6): 4049.
10. Heming Zhu, Changgeng Zhu and Jiandong Hao. Screening of novel epilepsy-related gene and isolation and identification of cDNAs. Journal of Tongji Medical University (English/German version), 2000, 20(1): 10.
11. Heming Zhu, Jianben Wang. Changes of neuropeptides (NPY, VIP, CGRP) in the atrioventricular node region of the rat heart following vagotomy. Acta Anatomica Sinica. 1994; 10(4): 256.
Journal of Harmony ACM — Harmony and Disharmony
Welcome | Aboout Us | Services and Rates | Harmony Programs | Chinese Medicine | Acupuncture & Moxa | Chinese Herbs | Dietary Therapy | Zhu Danxi School | Related Links | Tai Sophia Students | Publications
Copyright @ 2011 Harmony Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine - a Center for Health and Wellness. All rights reserved. This site is for educational purpose. Never disregard, avoid, or delay in obtaining medical advice from your health providers because of what you have read on this site. The webmaster: Heming Zhu.
Heming Zhu, Professor, PhD, CMD, LAc
Address: 6445 Allview Drive, Columbia MD 21046